The temperatures dropped madly lately. One second it’s 70 the next 40. Now that it’s nippy outside- it’s officially sweater weather. Sweaters are a personal favorite of mine, why not share my favorites with you? Cable, mixed, cotton and wool blends. The most comfortable combination yet.
Eventually everyone’s going to own a turtleneck sweater sometime in their life, and maybe a yearly lover such as myself needs a new knit once in a while. Shop these below.
1. Land’ End turtleneck cable knit sweater. $59.00 (Link)
2. Land’s End Drifter cable knit turtleneck sweater. $99.00(Link)
3. MANGO Ribbed detailed sweater with patched pockets. $70.00 (Link)
Ruffles are a classic, and now a hit trend you’ll see booming everywhere you turn. No ones going to deny a classic, especially with a modern twist.
1. Asos jumper in ruffle cable. $.52.00 (Link)
2. Vero Moda ruffle high neck jumper. $57.00 (Link)
3. Baum Und Pferdgarten Carlen knitted sweater with frill. $273.00 (Link)
The Sweater Dress
With Kleins little twist to the LBD and a cool modern midi, I thought it would be splendid to keep it classic with a Halsen Heritage turtleneck ribbed sweater dress.
1. Calvil Klein Pointelle sweater dress. $74.00 (Link)
2. Halsen Heritage Drop Shoulder sweater dress. $246.00 (Link)
3. TOPSHOP midi sweater dress. $90.00 (Link)